Table of Contents

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The great migration

Hello all! Some of you may be new to this blog, some of you may have followed me over from Vox. My old blog (maicecile.vox.com) was shut down when Vox closed its doors, so I will be slowly reposting my old blog posts from there on this new site, as well as creating and posting new articles.
A little about me:
I am Canadian, born in Newfoundland. When I was 7 my family moved to Senegal, West Africa. We came back to Canada in 1999 and spent another year in Newfoundland before moving to Toronto, where I went to school for the next 5 years. When I graduated from high school, my family and I went back to Senegal where I spent a year volunteering. I then did my Bachelor in Honours Social Justice and Peace Studies with a minor in Francophone Studies at King's University College. I am currently doing a one year Master of Arts in Journalism degree at The University of Western Ontario.
I am bilingual, and though French grammar and I have a love-hate relationship, I love French literature and Francophone culture. I have a passion for social justice, international relations, the environment, world fashion, music and the great outdoors. Many of my posts will be on those topics!
Welcome to my blog.
grace&peace,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment